PET URINE ODOR REMOVALPet urine stain & odor removal in Valparaiso & Crown Point
Remove Pet Stains In Your Carpet in Valparaiso
Pet accidents in your home’s carpeting can be a severe problem that may require a lot of work, it’s not always just a simple cleaning. But, now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product anything between a small accident to severe urine damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved! Our P.U.R.T. product specially formulated to eliminate all urine odors. Learn more about how our product eliminates the source of the odor.
Our product has shown excellent results at breaking down the crystals that form once accidents happen, which is the cause of the odor. Typical cleaners struggle at taking care of the problem at the source and instead just try to mask the odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation may apply for services.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine deposited on carpet does not stop there. It is able to penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent! Simple cleaning will not help remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor. We service Valparaiso, Porter County, Indiana, & Southern Lake County.
WOW! SO AWESOME! Carpets look and smell amazing! I needed several treatments for cat urine stains (I have eight cats!) and they are gone–out of sight and out of smell! I asked around and got multiple recommendations for Region Chem-Dry out of Valpo and I couldn’t be happier with the service–professional service, quality results, and affordable prices. Highly recommend!
– Catherine W.
Serving Porter County & Southern Lake County, Indiana, including Valparaiso, Chesterton, Crown Point, Portage, Merrillville, Cedar Lake, Lowell, Hobart, Schereville, and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sun: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of the Chem-Dry HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) and P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite matter. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Figures are an average across multiple tests.